Programme Guide Line
- Completely automated and integrated way for customer and subscribers satisfaction.
- Integration between marketing, sales and customer care departments is key to meeting customer satisfactions and expectations.
- First, all interaction with your website is automatically tracked, including , downloads purchased, orders placing, emails readout , surveys, incentive points earned and much more.
- All changes made by the customer online are tracked and stored for your administrator's account.
- Next, your customer has full access to manage and view account settings, order history, customer service requests, shipping addresses and more.
- CRM(Resources) allows you to configure and restrict specific numbers of IP Addresses from our IP Banning System..
- The Customer Resource Management System integrates seamlessly with, allowing you to see complete customer history at a glance! in a printable report format.
- Your customers should be allowed more than one attempt to download a file they've purchased.
- That's why the Dashboard provides a way for you to configure their Queries in the format they desire
- After all, they might have had problems with their internet connection or even their computer itself.
- Customer Information Center: - Easily create new, searchable fields to track any information for your customers.
- Track order history changes, customer address changes, account expirations features,
- Customers Groups offer a convenient way to view segmented reporting based on various types of customer profiles.
- Emails read and more - all with complete details on the administrator or system process that made the update.
- The system uses mysql supported database (including nearly all PHP hosting packages) to store and manage all user and reservation information.
- Because of the availability of PHP, this system will run on any platform that meets the basic and necessary requirements.